No products in the basket.
Naturawhite was founded in 2002 and is one of the longest established laser teeth whitening experts in the country. We have been passionately offering legal teeth whitening courses since 2002. An exciting new opportunity has now arisen for the right candidate to join us as a Junior Marketing Assistant. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated individual, eager to get their foot in the door and gain experience working in all aspects of this business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to gain practical, hands-on marketing experience within a highly successful, growing industry. We are offering full
training in the role to the right individual.
- Motivation is key and we are looking for someone who is excited to work with us and to help take Naturawhite to the next level
- Computer proficiency is a must
- The ability to take constructive criticism on-board
- This role will call on you to both write and edit copy and therefore you must possess above average writing skills
- Organisation will be necessary in order to ensure you meet deadlines and maintain your work list
- Must be able to answer the phone and make calls when necessary
- We are looking for someone who is eager to help us succeed, whether that is taking a customer’s details on the phone, helping dispatch items or collaborating on a multi-faceted marketing campaign. The work will be varied and we expect you to be able to pitch in whenever necessary
Above all else, we are looking for the right attitude. Full training in the role will be provided, so if you are a motivated and creative individual looking to get some real-world experience, we want to hear from you.
- Assist the marketing manager
- Uploading leads to our CRM
- Proactive and on-going daily training, ensuring you are developing your skills
- Competitor analysis
- Creating, editing and proofreading email campaigns
- Writing, editing and proofreading blogs, web content and copywriting
- Social media content creation
- Brainstorming new campaign ideas with the team and assisting them through to creation
- Offering instruction, advice and marketing support to our business partners when necessary, by email or phone
- General admin duties
- Working with graphic designers to produce visuals to accompany our adverts and other marketing activity
- Making changes to the CMS, including briefing jobs to the developer and testing the pages
- Helping out the wider team when need be
- Being up to date on the ins and outs of the cosmetic teeth whitening industry, including relevant laws and best practices
Candidate Qualifications/Experience – Advantageous but not required for the right candidate:
- A degree in a related field such as marketing, business or creative writing
- Previous experience writing and editing within a professional environment
- Knowledge of social media advertising tools
- Adobe Photoshop or video editing software
- Proficient with MS Word applications such as Microsoft Work and Excel
- Experience using CRM and CMS systems
- Previous experience within the cosmetics industry
- History of collaborating within a small team, specifically working with sales staff
- Eager to learn and develop with the role and ‘own’ your own future within the company
What We Can Offer You:
- Flexible hours of work, within reason
- Competitive basic salary, with an additional bonus structure based on monthly company earnings
- On-going training and support in the role
- The opportunity to advance within the company and take on-board more responsibilities as you grow
- A small and friendly office with a social atmosphere
One of our core values is to offer full support to our valued trainees. We are proud of our position as the only provider of full teeth whitening training certifications which are registered
with FCA registered insurance groups.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to join a growing company. If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume, relevant portfolio samples, blog or social media accounts if relevant and a brief covering letter outlining your experience and skills to Sean Anderson, Company Director,
Thank you for your interest in Naturawhite. Should we wish to progress with your application, we will aim to respond within 14 days. If you do not hear from us, thank you in
advance for the opportunity to consider your application.
No agencies at this stage please.