No products in the basket.
Excellent Opportunity for Marketing Executives
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Marketing Executive to take the next step in their career and take over the day to day running of the marketing activities for our growing business. The successful candidate will be working with two exciting brands within the cosmetic and beauty industries; with day to day duties ranging from Facebook advertising to organising printed marketing materials.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Writing web content, blog posts, press releases, ad copy, job listings and any other correspondence as necessary
- Managing social media pages
- Creating, optimising and reporting on Facebook advertising, as well as adding leads generated to our CRM
- Ensuring that customer reviews are generated and replying to these reviews
- Creating and sending email marketing and SMS campaigns on behalf of the company
- Briefing in graphics as needed to the graphic designer
- Responsible for creating and editing existing webpages and ensuring that they are SEO optimised
- Reporting on the sales and marketing activity by gathering data from our CRM
- Using our live chat website feature to engage customers
- Calling our top customers to understand their success
- Competitor Analysis
- Answering the phone when sales agents are busy and taking messages, scheduling calls or transferring the call when appropriate
- Split testing marketing campaigns
- Running and optimising digital adverts
- Understanding of ‘audiences’ in advertising, especially lookalike audiences on Facebook
- Experience creating and sending email campaigns
- Previous experience copywriting and producing literature for a variety of different formats
- Professional experience using a CRM
- Experience creating and editing WordPress, or other CMS
Beneficial Experience – not necessary, but advantageous:
- Graphic design experience
- Google Adwords experience
- Working on print marketing
Qualifications and Skills
- Completed the following level of education: Bachelors?
- Live in Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh?
- Speak and write with a high level of English?
- Wage increase after 6 months
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday per year
- Career progression target based
- Full product and system IT training
- Fast paced, small office with a friendly team
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to join a growing company. If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume, relevant portfolio samples, blog or social media accounts if relevant and a brief covering letter outlining your experience and skills to Sean Anderson, Company Director, at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Naturawhite. Should we wish to progress with your application, we will aim to respond within 14 days. If you do not hear from us, thank you in advance for the opportunity to consider your application.
No agencies at this stage please.