No products in the basket.
Competitive Salary – Negotiable based on experience.
Based at Edinburgh – EH64RU – Check Travel time before applying
If you want to get ahead of the pack, send us your CV and then give us a call!
Moss Products Ltd provides high-quality equipment, products, training courses, insurance cover & finance to the beauty & cosmetic sectors. Due to a recent business merger, we are now launching new courses for the UK beauty & cosmetic industry and are seeking a highly motivated Sales Executive to join our team.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow into a team leader of five. and will be expected to be up and running as soon as possible. The company has expanded into new training courses this year from introductory level up to HND for a well-established makeup brand and we aim to dominate the market for these types of courses.
This is an office based role with a well-established local company, covering a nationwide area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contacting Potential Clients – This involves working with incoming marketing data to reach prospects who have indicated an interest in company products
- Converting prospects into leads for presentation – This is a fundamental part of the training and will lead to the creation of your accounts to manage
- Directly selling our products and transferring customers to our finance company
- Responsible for keeping the companies database management system up to date, adding new salon’s onto the database from various locations, keeping your pipeline up to date using 10-100% progress properly, adding every sale to our system and attaching any letters from salon’s to our system
- No cold calling is involved.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to join a growing company. If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and a brief covering letter outlining your experience and skills to Sean Anderson, Company Director, at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Naturawhite. Should we wish to progress with your application, we will aim to respond within 14 days. If you do not hear from us, thank you in advance for the opportunity to consider your application.
No agencies at this stage please.